Take it all in.
Whatever your interest, the area around the Mayflower Inn has plenty of things to enjoy. With a natural beauty, and a great local history, make sure you take the time to explore it all.
- Underground Salmon Pool
- Green Moose Interpretation Centre – Explore the complex and changing inter-relationships between people and the land. In the Roddickton-Bide Arm area, the forest industry has created an unexpected result – the perfect moose habitat. Nicknamed the “moose capital of the world”; it hosts the largest density of moose in North America.
- Trails – eight Heritage trails ranging from intermediate to advanced
- French Shore
- Ashton House Heritage Home
- L’Anse Aux Meadows
- Burnt Cape
- Dark Tickle
- Granchain Exhibit
- French graves
- International Appalachian Trails
- Viking Trail Tourism Association
- Mayflower Outfitters
- Adventure tours
NEW! Iceberg Trails & Treasures
Our new Iceberg Trails & Treasures package is like nothing you have ever experienced. In this self-guided hiking tour, marvel at something truly majestic: icebergs and all of Northern Newfoundland’s exquisite beauty.Learn More